Rubber surrounds for Guages

yes still available,
to replace you will need to carefully pry up the edge of the metal ring holding the glass down.
There are threads on this, then to but it all back, a narrow strip of large heat shrink or i used black electrical tape and its doing good.

Most of the OEM parts sources online have the dampers as "obsolete" for my 75 XS 650B. I did find a dealer that may have some NOS.

yes still available,
to replace you will need to carefully pry up the edge of the metal ring holding the glass down.
There are threads on this, then to but it all back, a narrow strip of large heat shrink or i used black electrical tape and its doing good.
He's not trying to take the gauge faces loose he's looking for the rubber mounting rings...

yes for your 75 the parts are obsolete, some have used weather stripping tape (one side sticky) to make ring the 3/8th thick stuff I think kind of a bloge but it should work as it's inside the buckets

http://www.partzilla.com/parts/search/Yamaha/Motorcycle/1975/XS650B/METER+TX650A+-+XS650B/parts.html

Surely someone has found/located a sink drain/garbage disposal gasket/seal that will jury rig this problem?

Back