SAWZALL CREW... All hardtailed bikes please take a look inside.

I like all kind of bikes. Its all what you PREFER to ride. I do not like when someone that has never seen my bike in person, or no personal exp or even document stories or proof tell me what is safe and what is not. It is matter of opinion on their side if they still are riding a bike with XXXX still on there or totally stock. When I say it is safe it is no longer my opinion because I am riding the shit out of it, I would bet in alot of cases harder then most of the people on here ride theirs. I think alot of people on the site over think things quite a bit ( yes this is my op, what I have observed) Some people ride the stuff like grandpa, that is ok in my book, more power to ya. But if some one asks about performance, if anyone is able to pull the front wheel, or burn out vids, gets a shit of flack about and how these arnt made for that and this is BS. We are all here to learn, shoot the shit about these bikes. But I def see more of the stock bike guys being a little more irrational towards the Sawzaw crew bikers.

I see Raty has signed up as Sawzall Crew #2, can I have #3?
I'm not doing this to fan any flames, I'm just very happy with the chopper I built. Like others have said, enjoy whatever you ride. I have a nice comfy Vulcan 1500 for longer rides and I've always wanted to build a chopper. So I did. I went with a David Bird hardtail because of the flow of the frame. The frame was TIG welded by a friend of mine that regularly welds pressure vessels - thing of beauty! I designed the forward controls and linkages on SolidWorks and had the parts laser cut & machined by a local shop. My controls work perfectly, the bike rides great and with the 12" apes it's really comfortable.

BTW - I used an angle grinder instead of my sawzall, do I still qualify?

DSC02991Large.jpg

TOBikeShow2_zps42911fae.jpg

^^^^ any more pics of that 6 fiddy, looks purdy damn good?? Maybe we can all agree to disagree hahaha.

2 of my other not so safe bikes lol.. And this rickety xs that i don't dare to drive :p The Orange one is under construction :D The faty has since left to the land down under :(

Attachments

• hd.jpg
    hd.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 142
  • faty.jpg
    faty.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 137
  • xs.jpg
    xs.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 132
I'm hoping to take some decent pics this weekend (snow is finally gone)!
I love the faty - that is a beautiful machine! The orange digger is lookin' pretty sweet too! And I have always like the XS ;-)

HB1_zps3ff41a08.jpg

Thanks man. Yes even way down yonder in MD snow was alot worse then normal. Nice looking XS for sure. Will be keeping a eye out for fresh pictures.. :D

Neanderthal - I just like to stand up to these dudes then to keep quiet. I know nothing will change. Just like top motor mount. Lol. At the end of the day. Let's just ride!!!!! You have the right idea sir.

Fuck yea!!! The cocks. I like it. I shall find a sticker of a cock and slap it on my bike
I thought you guys changed your name from sawzall crew to the cock slappers ?

I prefer my meat well done so I ride with it slapped on my exhaust. Haha

I thought you guys changed your name from sawzall crew to the cock slappers ?

With the nickname Spanky for the last 20 years, I've heard 'em all - maybe even invented a few :D I do have to draw the line somewhere though (I have young kids). I don't think I can proudly declare to the world that I am a "cock slapper". A proud member of the "Sawzall Crew" has a much nicer ring to it...:)

Add it to your signature!! Lucky # 3 And I don't care if you used a chainsaw to chop your bike. As long as your hardtailed. Your down with the crew
I see Raty has signed up as Sawzall Crew #2, can I have #3?
I'm not doing this to fan any flames, I'm just very happy with the chopper I built. Like others have said, enjoy whatever you ride. I have a nice comfy Vulcan 1500 for longer rides and I've always wanted to build a chopper. So I did. I went with a David Bird hardtail because of the flow of the frame. The frame was TIG welded by a friend of mine that regularly welds pressure vessels - thing of beauty! I designed the forward controls and linkages on SolidWorks and had the parts laser cut & machined by a local shop. My controls work perfectly, the bike rides great and with the 12" apes it's really comfortable.

BTW - I used an angle grinder instead of my sawzall, do I still qualify?

DSC02991Large.jpg

TOBikeShow2_zps42911fae.jpg

Back