"Second Attempt " Another tracker

Damn..... I never get that word correct along with a few others grid thanks. You must have been an english major somewhere back in your past or what????

Picked up some inexspensive clamps started out a little to tall cut them down.

Great - now I have to buy some different clamps... I snagged some off eBay a few months back. That's a good idea on cutting them down. I've had mine mounted and they looked ok but didn't seem "right" - especially with the stock trees. I've been trying to figure out how to lose some material/re-shape them but they're a little thin near the allen bolts.

full

Robby

RR are those stock xs forks and clamps/yokes? why are they so choked down on tubes?

That's all stock parts. I modified the top clamp. It was just thrown together to get a photo for the Pandemonium give away in December. Not going to stay that way but I'm thinking they will be choked up a little bit to get the ride height where it needs to be.

Let's see some more of your work! I need my fix...

Robby

Roughed out the front rotor carrier , and blasted front wheel. Also mounted tire went with good years they are cd5's maxxis only come in cd3's now. Cleaned up top clamp milled off key boss and under side bored for bar clamps ....waiting for allballs stem bearings.

Got an 81H, and have some R6 forks, and a Radian swinger like you,
was wondering what headstock/steering head bearings have you used?

Think i've just seen part of the answer to my question, ("Allballs"), do you know the sizes?

Great job olddude13. Before you and pregrid, I was not a fan of the tracker style. Now I'm just in awe. Very inspiring stuff. Makes me want to go make something on the mini lathe.

Was just checking out your chopper. Very cool. I like the polished engine against the raw metal. Hows the ride with the smaller front wheel?

Back