She's crazy

Yeah, I don't know that I would have been nearly that calm. She would have been removed from my presence. Forthwith. Like the SECOND she picked up my XBOX. There are 4 things in my life right now I would defend with force from a woman. My bikes, my groin, my guns and my XBOX.

Laughing my ass off so funny, the latest gaming machine I have is PS2 lol ha ha ha and the only game I play is road rash ......Ha ha ha too funny, Hey I dont know if you noticed in (she's crazy video) but when she walked out she walked right by a kitchen knife on the table you can just see the handle. He's lucky she did't .........:yikes:

Last edited:
Big Jimmy, that is absolutely gross. Although it is funny as hell.I had a cist like that. The stink it worse than what the girl's are saying. The puss just keeps on coming out. But, they didn't get the 'core' of that cist. Ya gotta get that out or it will just come back. I,too, almost let my lunch go, as I was laughing, remembering how much it stunk, and the gob's of gunk. Where, or better yet, why would someone keep this on a video? My god,that is sick. Funny.:yikes:
Do you think that first bee-otch is outta control? Kill it now before it spread's.

Last edited:
Hay there 72XS2 must be real bored up there in northern Quebec to be cruising the internet looking for stuff like that.Is it the snow or what?
I do have to say it's nice country where you're at.

Big Jimmy, that is absolutely gross. Although it is funny as hell.I had a cist like that. The stink it worse than what the girl's are saying. The puss just keeps on coming out. But, they didn't get the 'core' of that cist. Ya gotta get that out or it will just come back. I,too, almost let my lunch go, as I was laughing, remembering how much it stunk, and the gob's of gunk. Where, or better yet, why would someone keep this on a video? My god,that is sick. Funny.:yikes:
Do you think that first bee-otch is outta control? Kill it now before it spread's.

Yeah gordon that would be a question for 72!

Back