Wanted - small disk above fork spring

turn left

Go Fast & Turn Left
Reaction score
purchased my front end disassembled and missing the small disk that fits between the spring and cap. have 'late style' forks

Attachments

• 100_5637.jpg
    100_5637.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 38
not sure if they are still available from Yamaha but I'm thinkin' this would be a good part for a new machinist to offer. guys have to be losing these things under the workbench since the springs are compressed when you remove the caps. shipping would be just the cost of a stamp or two

yeah I'll likely end up making one, wheelhouse8. know it's a long shot but if anyone has an extra one sitting around I will paypal

Do you only need one?? I just chucked some fork parts and I know I had two of them, but they likely went out in the trash...don't mean to put salt on a wound...I'll check to see if they are still laying around.

Do you only need one?? I just chucked some fork parts and I know I had two of them, but they likely went out in the trash...don't mean to put salt on a wound...I'll check to see if they are still laying around.

Only need one. You know what they say, "one man's junk is another man's treasure."

I just looked where I thought it could be and Nope, no luck. I had a thought though...get a washer the same size and weld in the center...then a little cleanup and wam bam! problem solved. Sorry I chucked em, I hate it when that happens

Okay so it turns out that I had what I was looking for in my pocket. Tried to cheap out and use a quarter but the Presidential Dollar coin was a perfect match!

Attachments

• IMG533.jpg
    IMG533.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 53
Back