Wanted - Solo seat

member9947

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I need a solo seat for my Xs chopper and the hinge with mount and springs with bungs I will buy or trade for parts I have a bunch of parts let me know thanks

I have a basic black solo seat .. its located in Broadway Nj not to far from you and I have old springs. No hinge though sorry. I can get you pics of you like.

Posted via Mobile

Only pic I have currently.. seat is at bike shop in a box. Only used for a tank of gas before I tore the bike apart to hardtail it

Posted via Mobile

my friend in loves park makes custom seats mine has ostrich skin. 140 bucks they arent cheap looking very strong call me and i can connect ya 1 608 563 1610

Any pics? You should also check out MISFIT SKINNY he makes awesome hand punched seats in any design you like.. but again they cost s few dollars.. well worth it though in my opinion

Posted via Mobile

a nice seat can really make that added touch .does he make the seat pans also. guys name is cory he can be found in chicago craigslist i wish i had bought better seats on other builds

My pan was sent to him but he has pans. Not sure about Cory,but if its the same guy he can be found on the forum or Facebook

Posted via Mobile

Back