For Sale - speedometer elminator

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmatt91

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey my names matt im new to the fourm. I am 21 years old and starting to manufacture a few parts that i desgined. I have speedometer elminators forsale. They are CNC machined out of 4140 heat treated steel. The other ones on the market are made of aluminum. These are NOT a copy of the hughs handbuilt/ monstercraftsmen elminators. I have a few pictures to show what it looks like installed on the bike. A nice clean look versus the stock speedo drive box. Thanks for looking $40 including shipping to anywhere in the USA. I accept paypal or money orders. I have these available on ebay also but they are $45 with shipping since ebay has so many fees to pay now.

Attachments

• speedo elminator installed.jpg
    speedo elminator installed.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 156
  • speedo elminator new vs stock.jpg
    speedo elminator new vs stock.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 178
Hey my names matt im new to the fourm. I am 21 years old and starting to manufacture a few parts that i desgined. I have speedometer elminators forsale. They are CNC machined out of 4140 heat treated steel. The other ones on the market are made of aluminum. These are NOT a copy of the hughs handbuilt/ monstercraftsmen elminators. I have a few pictures to show what it looks like installed on the bike. A nice clean look versus the stock speedo drive box. Thanks for looking $40 including shipping to anywhere in the USA. I accept paypal or money orders. I have these available on ebay also but they are $45 with shipping since ebay has so many fees to pay now.
Need any Mopar parts in a trade?! Just asking. :thumbsup:

Not a Copy of the Hugh's HandBuilt Speedo Delete you say? I dunno man, looks pretty similar. Using a different material does not create a completely new product.

Genuine HHB designed and manufactured Speedo Deletes are $42.50 shipped in the US - :thumbsup:

100_6784.jpg

Last edited:
Its not a copy if the dimensions are different. i designed this part myself, there only so many variations of a speedo eliminator. That is like saying yamahas spoke wheels looks like a copy of harley davidsons spoke wheel. It obviously going to be similar if it serves the same purpose. I did not buy a hughs part andf copy it. This is designed strictly off the stock speedo drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back