For Sale - Sporty tank, Z bars, stock '83 parts

got556

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Okay guys I'll get more pics up when I stop working all this darn OT lol. But with that said I'm ready to start selling a bunch of parts from my bike along w/ a few aftermarket parts.

I don't have pics of everything but will get them up soon enough (probably Tuesday or so). Some of these parts I honestly don't have a price to put on them so IM me if you're interested or post in here and we can work out a deal.

Sporty tank with petcock - $100

Homemade Z bars - $50

New stock black brake lever from Mikes XS - $10

Stock '83 Tank (leakey vaccuum petcock)

Stock '83 front and rear fenders (w/ square taillight and plate bracket)

Stock front and rear foot controls

Stock headlight and mount

Stock wire harness (was modified a bit by previous owner)

Stock centerstand and spring

Stock front and rear turn signals

Stock exhaust (dented and a bit of rust)

Stock battery box

Stock hand controls, MC, and handlebars

Stock rear shocks/suspension

Stock airbox and filters

Stock seat and mounting bars

Stock front caliper and brake line

Stock front rotor

Stock mirrors

Stock TACH and SPEEDO and mount

Stock side covers

The stock TCI setup will also be for sale along w/ the rotor if I can get a rotor puller soon. (it worked the last time the bike was started but it has been sitting for a couple months)

If anyone wants a package deal I'll sell everything listed for $350 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

I'm sure I'll think of more stuff but for now I'll leave you w/ a picture of the bike stock and the pics of the sporty tank and Z bars

5862170146_895e12497a_b.jpg

5910566939_477dfa9536_b.jpg

I got dibs on the TCI box please

Sounds good.

I like the Z bars, do you need anything? We could trade if there are parts you need... Let me know.

Let me know what you got. I need lots of brass parts, fwd controls, PAMCO, PMA, some trick exhaust...lol probably all parts that are out of the price range of the parts that I have to offer :laugh::(

I have a nice Maltese cross steel case tail light, stock stator, stock coils, mini ape hanger bars, and misc. Hardware from stick wiring harnesses. Not a ton of extras, but if you need any, let new know or if we could work outa trade. Thanks

Back