-lightly used unifilter- 10 shipped
-stock coils with wires- 25 shipped
-chrome chain guard from xs1- 25 shipped
-oem 5th gear sprocket with 3800 miles on it-10 shipped
-xs1 chrome seat trim(came from a 71)- no dings or pitting- 20 shipped
-new black brake lever(disc)-10 shipped

2011-06-16204651.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm... still more flow than a standard muffler, I'm guessing? Yet still creates significant backpressure?

i never ran them around town, only at idle in my garage. i had them in my exhaust from the get go and went with a different setup any removed them. they flow pretty well still but they drop the note down i would say 10-15 decibels or so.

Well, I figure I can just cut the 8 inchers if they're doing too much. Dibs on them. I need to measure my pipes to make sure they'll fit, I'll PM you later today.

Could you tell me what style the throttle cables are and the length. The bike I purchased has 2 cut cables and no throttle, while my buddy's has only one that actuates a linkage connecting the carbs. Were new to the xs scene. Also will you ship to Ottawa Canada k0a 1t0 ?

Could you tell me what style the throttle cables are and the length. The bike I purchased has 2 cut cables and no throttle, while my buddy's has only one that actuates a linkage connecting the carbs. Were new to the xs scene. Also will you ship to Ottawa Canada k0a 1t0 ?

the older carbs were not connected and required a 1-2 cable for throttle pull. my cables are single pull. they are stock length. i can get a measurement if you need them

Thanks for the info. I guess i'll be looking for a 1-2 cable. My bike is raked and stretched so I'm not sure if a stock cable will reach. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back