For Sale - spring cleaning! tons of stock and aftermarket parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the Petcock if you still have it. I have a early 90's style Sportster tank, I want to make sure that it will fit the tread pattern. If you can confirm that I'll take it for $15.00 shipped. Thanks, Nick

I'll take the Petcock if you still have it. I have a early 90's style Sportster tank, I want to make sure that it will fit the tread pattern. If you can confirm that I'll take it for $15.00 shipped. Thanks, Nick

nick,
i cannot confirm for sure. the sporty tanks came with 2 diff thread sizes- 3/8s and 22mm.i would need to know what thread yours has. the petcock i have is 3/8th thread

I'll take it! I'm almost poss. Mine takes 3/8th. PM me with your info.

$15 Shipped

Thanks,

Nick

I'll take it! I'm almost poss. Mine takes 3/8th. PM me with your info. Did you still have the petcock. You never responded back to me...

$15 Shipped

Thanks,

Nick

I'll take the Speedo and Throttle Cables 2 for $10 shipped. Do you have a clutch cable still?

I'll take the Speedo and Throttle Cables 2 for $10 shipped. Do you have a clutch cable still?

nick,
i do have one left but it has a spot where the plastic outer sheathing it rubbed through. its not perfect but it works. make it 13 for all three. do you still have my paypal?

nick,
i just ran out and checked, i have 3 throttle cables, 1 clutch cable and one speedo cable left. all yours for 20 to you if you want them.

I just need one of each please! PM me with your info just in case. I'll get payment to you ASAP! Thanks so much! Thanks for the other stuff! Awesome deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back