"SR 650"

Dang, Marty, I missed that--those are VM34's with no filters in place, and it looks like there's no room for decent filters no matter what carbies you use. Looks like what we have here is another trailer queen; you know, the kind of thing that gives the rookies wet dreams and makes some of us shake our heads and wonder why so very much expensive lipstick was so expertly applied to a pig.

And yeah, Dave, it's hard to figure how you could drop 75 lbs. by replacing a 45 lb. frame!

Yeah I saw that carb issue when I first found this pic. I will argue griz that for anyone with some decent fab skills intake manifolds that direct the carbs outward or a 2-1 could solve that problem. It's only a trailer queen if you build it as one.the SR frame has significant space behind those side panels.

JP, argue whatever you want. I won't even dispute the negative-gravity frame or the 70 hp street motor--dream on in peace.

Thank you! I will. But for the record there were multiple ranges and ish's put on my HP figures which i literally pulled off a straight google search. It's comical though that you found a way to argue for so long after I clearly tried to end this nonsense.

I'm tempted to build this bike just to prove a point now....however I've got bigger priorities than feeding my ego and internet feuds :thumbsup:lol that and the 3 client bikes i'm working on.

I'll let you know if I ever build one of these and If I do i'll be sure to mail you the dyno spread.

Back