Free - Start of a pass it forward thread

Gene, if those 79 Special side covers are still available, I could use the left side, mine got scratched up pretty good when the PO dumped it.

I'll have to look and see what I've got that I can list.

Gene, if those 79 Special side covers are still available, I could use the left side, mine got scratched up pretty good when the PO dumped it.

I'll have to look and see what I've got that I can list.

I have the left side. i just shipped out the right side to another member. I'll get some pics of it tomorrow. It's in decent condition, but the paint is 33 years old, so it's dull.

If any of you find rear blinker brackets (1975) in good shape in your parts bins - please toss an IM my way !

Same goes for a clutch perch for a '78. Actually, any year as long as the threads go all the way through so a mirror can be mounted underneath.

Met Sonny today and picked up the wheels and filters. Stand up guy. I checked and as of now i have an extra set of factory air boxes and a stator for the pre electronic ignition models. I was mislabeled on ebay. Just let me know if you need these. I should have more as i get into my build.

I have a set of 1980 cases in good condition besides where the starter motor seal goes. it must have cracked and someone welded around it. Could be fixed, or used for a kick only engine. I can text a picture to show you what I mean. I cleaned them and chased the bottom end threads already too.

PM sent about carb holders. I am going to have a bunch of stuff to post after I get my new motor put together. A couple of starters, a couple of charging rotors (1 TCI and 1 non-TCI) A TCI stator with pickup, Maybe some tranny gears if they are in good shape, Etc. I just need to get it all cleaned up and checked out before I post anything.

I still have
Rubber battery boot
Fork legs uppers and lowers
fork springs
lower triple tree with steering stem
2 working petcocks
2 petcocks possibly work, not sure
gastank with no lid and dented
Factory exhaust
handlebars(mx and stock)
and other miscellaneous parts.

Sonny, i am out of town right now. But if you still have the exhaust when i get back i might just come pick those up. Is the header section in decent shape?

All parts for 1978 Standard, stored in WA state for 2 decades, so chrome is not great:

Tail light assembly
turn signal assemblies (lenses cracked)

Looking for:
right side fork complete
MX bars
lower triple tree with steering stem

Back