Free - Start of a pass it forward thread

I have a regulator for a 78 that I just got from ebay (ended up going with a AMC regulator) Seller said it was from a working bike.

Sonnylynnvick, can I have the lower fork tree please??!

Also, which stock bars are they? Got any pics of them? If they the "monkey bar risers" I'll have them too please!

I'll go dig in my shed to see if I got something to give tomorrow

Last edited:
Sonnylynnvick, can I have the lower fork tree please??!

Also, which stock bars are they? Got any pics of them? If they the "monkey bar risers" I'll have them too please!

I'll go dig in my shed to see if I got something to give tomorrow

Wolfie, The lower fork tree has been claimed but if it is not taken you're next in line, Bars, well I randomly found a set of 7/8 monkey bars that I have plus the stock bars, I'll take pics of everything tonight.

I hit up Waco about the brake caliper. Turns out he has some other goodies too! Thanks for getting this thread going! Pretty soon I'll be :bike:

Woot!

Hey guys, I'm sure there are some of y'all cursing my name at the moment thinking I'm a horrible person. Well I've been on vacation to Florida but I'm back. After tonight I will have pics of mx bars, Monkey bars, front end etc. Sorry once again.

I'v got a swing arm gauges bars and a bunch of other stock stuff let me no what u need Il c if I can help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 196
I'v got a cafe fiberglass seat and some cash I'd trade for a pamco ignition

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 149
Back