Free - Start of a pass it forward thread

Well, since I got very limited action on my " make an offer" post, I'll go here:thumbsup:.Free to a good home, you pay shipping:)and I have photo's of all the stuff, just do not know how to post a photo:shrug:, but I can send them via I-phone
1) centerstand spring
2) horn
3) upper and lower front brake lines with the middle part ( and a new Banjo bolt):thumbsup:
4) chain guard...mostly chrome
5) Misc harware...engine side covers some top aco
7) Breather hose with spring cover (new) about 12 inches:thumbsup:

7 1/2) triumph style SIDE COVER badges ( they will be 19 bucks, but i will pay shipping)
7 3/4) chrome headlight holder in pretty good shape

8) clutch cable 9)....air boxes !:laugh:All from a 78 standard:bike:

Last edited:
Here is some stuff that came off a 1979 Special.
2012-11-17_16-09-12_370_zps463dae7d.jpg
The tach has been sold.

2012-11-17_16-09-37_15_zps65487b4a.jpg
The battery box and passenger pegs have been sold.

I am looking for a swing arm pivot bolt.

Thanks!

Jon

I am looking for a swing arm pivot bolt.

I have a swing arm pivot bolt. How about a trade for the horn assy and the light handlebar switch. Or what works for you.

I am leaving on vacation Monday AM for two weeks. Probably can't send anything until I return.

Thanks!

I have a swing arm pivot bolt. How about a trade for the horn assy and the light handlebar switch. Or what works for you.

I am leaving on vacation Monday AM for two weeks. Probably can't send anything until I return.

Thanks!

Sounds good. This tread is working out very well for me. Let me know when your back in town and I'll get horn and light handlebar switch in the mail to you. You want me to send it to the same address as the brake rotor came from?

Jon

Sounds good. This tread is working out very well for me. Let me know when your back in town and I'll get horn and light handlebar switch in the mail to you. You want me to send it to the same address as the brake rotor came from?

Excellent! Yes, same address.

I'll send a PM when I am back.

Thanks!

A few things if anyone wants them---you pay shipping and they are yours. Two front brake items, the bags are all of the spokes for the front and rear for a 77 model---they are all there but of course they are not the best but will work for a runner. The windshield was on my 77 when I bought it---attaches to the handlebars.

Attachments

• IMAG0122.jpg
    IMAG0122.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 182
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 227
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 182
add these items as well

Attachments

• handlebars.jpg
    handlebars.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 184
  • front fork.jpg
    front fork.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 196
  • blinkers.jpg
    blinkers.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 166
  • center stand.jpg
    center stand.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 178
  • chainguard.jpg
    chainguard.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 169
  • front brake disc.jpg
    front brake disc.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 174
and these too. lol

Attachments

• center stand.jpg
    center stand.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 187
  • rear fender.jpg
    rear fender.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 176
  • shocks.jpg
    shocks.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 192
  • swingarm.jpg
    swingarm.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 186
  • kickstart.jpg
    kickstart.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 155
A few things if anyone wants them---you pay shipping and they are yours. Two front brake items, the bags are all of the spokes for the front and rear for a 77 model---they are all there but of course they are not the best but will work for a runner. The windshield was on my 77 when I bought it---attaches to the handlebars.

PM sent..

Back