Free - Start of a pass it forward thread

Just an update from my "free" list. Spokes are gone, I have someone possibly interested in the back fender and another person waiting for a shipping cost on the windshield. All the rest is still available. How do I bump it back to the top? LOL

Here is some stuff that came off a 1979 Special.
2012-11-17_16-09-12_370_zps463dae7d.jpg
The tach has been sold.

2012-11-17_16-09-37_15_zps65487b4a.jpg
The battery box and passenger pegs have been sold.

I am looking for a swing arm pivot bolt.

Thanks!

Jon

Jon,

I'd be interested in the side-covers. I couldn't tell from the first picture, do you have the left-side controls with the turn-signal's/horn etc?

I'm located a couple of hours north of you, near Fort Wayne. I actually had a friend down in Amo Indiana that I was just hanging out with!

I have a seat from a 79 Special, the cover is separating on the side. I'll get a picture up after work.

Anybody want one of these

20131003_165628.jpg

Send me a PM and a mailing address.

I don't have an unlimited supply so it's first come first serve.

They're freeze plugs that go where the starter used to be for those going kick only. All I ask is that you make personal use of it, not for customer builds.

Thanks

Jon,

I'd be interested in the side-covers. I couldn't tell from the first picture, do you have the left-side controls with the turn-signal's/horn etc?

I'm located a couple of hours north of you, near Fort Wayne. I actually had a friend down in Amo Indiana that I was just hanging out with!

I have a seat from a 79 Special, the cover is separating on the side. I'll get a picture up after work.

Sent you a PM

Jon

Back