For Sale - Stock parts for sale

HighSocietyLowLife

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been kicking around a couple parts that were recently replaced on my 81 Special for quite a while. My small apartment doesn't allow for much storage, so if parts aren't sold by the weekend, they are getting tossed. All prices are negotiable and I'll flat rate whatever possible at buyers expense. All parts are removed at the 7200 mile mark. Feel free to PM me with phone number for pictures via text.

Stock exhaust with slightly bent crossover pipe in solid condition (just need polishing) $40
Center stand $10
Factory are boxes $10

As I continue cleaning I'm sure that more parts will turn up at which point this ad will be updated.
Thanks for looking.

If they were a bit higher in value I probably would Gunnar. Trying to help out more than I'm trying to get rich. If someone doesn't grab them today I'm getting rid of them, one way or another.

No sode covers Gunnar, sorry.

ZeroXS650, there's no way $30 would put anything in my pocket and cover shipping, but thanks anyways.

I've decided to toss the exhaust in a friend's garage until I move, the rest of the parts have been donated to the trash. Thanks.

Back