For Sale - Street Tracker, NICE!

swampthing

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to a bunch of you on this forum, for your help on this build. Due to an unexpected surgery I've gotta sell some stuff. This is my 78 650 standard turned awesome street tracker! Runs great ! I didn't put any graphics on it, so it's a clean slate ! Check out the intake, very cool ! Pipes sound incredible ! Way too much new stuff to list it all ! Did the usual swing arm and steering fixes. It's more comfy than it looks ! Engine side covers are powder coated. Completely tuned. New ag battery and tender !I have a short video I can send via smart phone. I have almost 5 grand into it ( without my labor). I'm asking 3595 obo. I hope you like it ! Thanks:thumbsup:not sure how to post pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansweeney
Only have iphone. How can I post pictures in the classifieds
I use the Photobucket app.

Upload your picture to Photobucket over the app.

Click on the "I" icon, then click the link for "IMG" it it copy the link adress, then you paste the link into your post.

Go to the Sandbox on the homepage and play with it. And no there is nothing easier that I know of. Maybe someone else may know. It took me forever! And I'm still not good at it!

To add a picture, you go to Quick Reply at the bottom here and then scroll down. Then you will see Go Advanced. When you do, input the message then scroll down until you see Manage Attachments. There you will browse for the picture file on your computer and after selecting it, click the Upload button.

I just did a copy of your image to my computer to do this.

Here you go;

Attachments

• SwampThing.jpg
    SwampThing.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 201
Back