Wanted - Street tracker or cafe seat

SOLDI have Omar's seat for Specials. Like new, mounted but never used as I couldn't title that frame, has tail lamp and mounting plate. Was $415plus shipping will sell for $295 plus shiping.

Have Omar's Half-mile exhaust and #10 DT bars too.

Last edited:
Well the bike I am looking to put it on is a 75 standard, not sure about fitment. I would be interested though.

I have Omar's seat for Specials. Like new, mounted but never used as I couldn't title that frame, has tail lamp and mounting plate. Was $415plus shipping will sell for $295 plus shiping.

Have Omar's Half-mile exhaust and #10 DT bars too.

You could email Omar's for verification. Should fit ok. I'm pretty certain the bump-outs for the lay-down shocks would be a non-issue with the more rear mounted standard shocks. Mounting a standard seat on a special frame another story.

I have a Omars seat and tail light set available I decided to go the cafe route....
If your interested I can send pictures.

SOLDYes I still have 'em. Could use a new coat of heat paint before you install. Looking for $275 plus shipping.

Last edited:
I sell these for £35 in black or white

Attachments

• Copy of seat 001.jpg
    Copy of seat 001.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 155
Have sent a PM

Maybe it takes longer for PM to get to OZ.

Yes, I got the PM. I checked with a local box/ship place and find it much too demanding and leaves too much opportunity for things to go awry. I regret but can not ship too Australia.

Back