Wanted - Street Tracker Parts & Body Parts

Vincenthdfan

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I want to build a Street Tracker and Omars appears to not be re-stocking parts and retiring.

So if you have exhaust, seat/fender combo(s), fuel tank, etc...please, let me know!

I want to build a Street Tracker and Omars appears to not be re-stocking parts and retiring.

So if you have exhaust, seat/fender combo(s), fuel tank, etc...please, let me know!
Try Gopher Glass. BTW, if you use a glass tank, you can't run any ethanol in it. Exhaust? Mikes and 650 Central have an Ascot pipe, or you can build your own. I have the same dilemma.

Hi. Sorry if I came across as a potential scammer. I understand I am new to the form, and my post may have been a bit misleading. I have a friend who was planning on doing a Street Tracker conversion on his XS 650. He ordered quite a few parts from both Omar's and Mike's xs. His plans changed and asked if I would possibly sell the parts for him online. I am somewhat technology challenged, but we'll see if I can figure out how to post pictures and descriptions if anybody was interested. Thanks.

Hi. Sorry if I came across as a potential scammer. I understand I am new to the form, and my post may have been a bit misleading. I have a friend who was planning on doing a Street Tracker conversion on his XS 650. He ordered quite a few parts from both Omar's and Mike's xs. His plans changed and asked if I would possibly sell the parts for him online. I am somewhat technology challenged, but we'll see if I can figure out how to post pictures and descriptions if anybody was interested. Thanks.

On the positive side your IP address matches your zip code..............
Yes those kinda things are checked 'round these here partz.
andy barny bomer.jpg

On the positive side your IP address matches your zip code..............
Yes those kinda things are checked 'round these here partz.
View attachment 238456
Haha. Good! I didn't know that could be done. Currently trying to book a Florida vacation, and I'm quite concerned I'm going to get the family to Florida and have no place to stay! Trying to figure out what is a scam and what is not concerning airbnbs. Sorry, rambling.

I'm very interested in the exhaust, How much?
Please bear with my slow responses. A bit overwhelmed! I have the authority to sell at 85% of retail per Omars website without having to contact my friend to negotiate. I would have to see about shipping as well. All parts are new, never mounted.

Back