Stretch and Drop

david bird

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I have just put up some information about stretch and drop on my website. Check it out under the information tab at http://www.davidbirdhardtails.com and let me know what you think. Thanks Dave
DSC_0006_zpsl1lirhz5.jpg

Looks good, Dave. Your pictures actually bring clarity to what stretch and drop means. Thank you!

I'm running your hardtail with 2" stretch and 2" drop. This is my first bike with a hardtail and I'm throughly impressed with the quality of your product. Getting ready to order a couple more for 2 other builds I'm working on. Thanks for the great product and the info.

Screenshot_2015-08-25-22-02-09.jpg

I'm running your hardtail with 2" stretch and 2" drop. This is my first bike with a hardtail and I'm throughly impressed with the quality of your product. Getting ready to order a couple more for 2 other builds I'm working on. Thanks for the great product and the info.

View attachment 58450

Thank You very much.
I would like to put your bike up on my website if you don't mind, it turned out awesome. If it's ok, send some pic's to dlbird@jscomm.net

Do you have a photo directly from the side of this bike? Every photo that people try to show me to reference is from a similar angle as the one you posted, and it would be helpful to see it from the side. Also, Todd at Lowbrow needs some better side-views for their website, so people have a point of reference to know what stretch and drop they choose.

Back