Sunday morning vintage bike meet

Scrambled

Motorcycle Man
Reaction score
There is a vintage bike group that meets every Sunday morning north of Toronto at Woodbine and Stouffville Road . Great diner there called Famous Sam's . Tons of bikes ( around 100 on a good day ) mostly vintage , good mix of Japanese and British with some Euro and Harley . ( There is a Harley owners group that meets there sometimes too , they are the ones that look like they just walked out of a gay bar . We just ignore them .)

I am the only XS650 that goes there, had a lot of people interested in my bike . People were walking past restored Nortons and stuff just to look at my bike .

Anyway , if you are in the area and want something to do on a Sunday morning .......

I still have to figure out how to do that. Carbon talked me through how to use a picture that was online so I had one to send to my insurance company , but I need to get one of the kids to hook me up so I can use a camera and post .

Was another good turnout yesterday morning and once again I had the only XS 650 . There are still lots of old bikers that have never seen a ' 78 E ( way more specials were sold back then ) . I think there must have been 100 pictures taken of my bike yesterday .A crowd of interesting bikes and riders , what could be better than that ?

Back