TC Bros

jefft

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Are these guys still in business or do they just not answer email anymore. Three times I have tried to contact in four weeks and no response yet.
jefft

I got a response from them a few weeks ago related to some instructions, I'd be MORTIFIED if they went out of business, lol. Have a project beginning and plan on ordering more from them soon! Maybe they're slammed due to the holidays? I actually sent two contact submissions, not sure if they had gotten the first, they replied promptly to the second.

Maybe thats it. They accept money and ship products but don't answer email. Two more attempts this week. No answer.
jefft

I have tried to email them before too with no response. I ended up calling them to set up my hardtail service. I believe I talked to Tyler, great to deal with on the phone and very helpful!

I emailed them and got no response but I called later that day and Tyler called me back within a few hours. Some people just suck at email. He was extremely helpful and we probably talked 10 minutes as he answered questions. Seemed like a cool guy.

I just had my hardtail done less than 2 months ago. Tyler and I always spoke on the phone after the initial email. I would just give him a call, really nice guy. There is a chance he is not getting your email.

He just emailed me today from the one I sent last week. He was slow to respond, but he did respond. Like I said I he did call me back right away, and as with the call his email was very helpful....seems like a good guy

Hey Im a supplier for them and always talk to them. What are you looking for maybe I can help you out. I just ordered from him today.

Back