TcBROS Exhaust kit?

CaseySmithersxs

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Got with my local exhaust guy and he told me he doesnt have a mandrel bender, So I was thinking about getting one of these kits. Can anyone show what you can do with these kits?

Attachments

• 109-0004_1.jpg
    109-0004_1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 55
Yep I hear you, I like em running all the way back like floor boards like Sub xs650's pic. Prefer that over the shorty style. Been done to death.

But:

For sporty look, run it back and add a GSXR muffler. I may try that even with a fat tire. I am totally with you on wanting a sporty look.
gsxr750_08_2_big.jpg

Yep I hear you, I like em running all the way back like floor boards like Sub xs650's pic. Prefer that over the shorty style. Been done to death.

But:

For sporty look, run it back and add a GSXR muffler. I may try that even with a fat tire. I am totally with you on wanting a sporty look.
gsxr750_08_2_big.jpg

Lmao... Not sure if were on the same page here. haha. No Yoshimura mufflers for this guy. No mufflers at all matter of fact. lol

Nice job turbo use yr imagination any thing is posibale with a welder and cut off wheels lol try out different ideas

Yea, my main question is about the first few pics I posted, if I could do that with the TC bros kit.

YES, I got my kit from Pandomonium, same bacic kit either way. Spoke to guy via email before I purchased, simply told most of the exhausts he builds can be built from that kit.

:thumbsup:

DONT FORGET, the Harbor Freight welding magnets !!!!!

Fitting and holding peices so you can step back have a beer and a smoke give'er a look over before tack welding. Also great for holding while tacking it up as they have little grooves to keep it all square. They are cheap like 5 bones for 2 they have big and little ones also known as "WELDERS HELPERS".

Back