The 4th of July

Amen Brothers!! Maybe we can turn this country back towards the path of the founders and keep it intact as the exceptional country it was for many years? Morality, humility, and a good study of history is what we need in heavy doses.:) God did indeed bless America and lets not let him down..

Bring on the history lessons !! You got my attention, I love American History.

The older I get the more i appreciate American history, I wish I could have respected it more as a youth. Mike Church has a couple great CD's and DVD's telling about the events leading up to the signing of the Declaration of Independence and also of the Constitution. If you read the Declaration of Independence it almost seems as though it could have been written today with us (US citizens) being the patriots and them ( the US Governmnet) being the tyrants of England. It's funny how history repeats itself.:banghead:

Saggs, think about this. I was born in 1943, try to count how many wars I have lived thru, and how many historical events I have lived thru. A lot of history has been written just in the 69 years I have been on this earth.

Back