Happy Birthday @Mailman!

What they all said Bob.
You are a legend in our lifetime
🍺🇬🇧😃🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🍻🎂🍾

Ha! More like a legend in my own mind. 😄
2E29F927-A6B1-4E2F-AC07-2C0329BB5DC7.jpeg
Happy b-day Bob! we expect a ride report with pics later...............

Oh man, So far all I‘ve done today is spend time with the air conditioning service guy. Tomorrow probably jury duty. I really know how to live don’t I? 🙄

Just noticed this thread - heartily endorse all the above felicitations. With age comes maturity - oh yeah?

Sixty-six sounds real old - uhm hold on, be there meself in a month or three.

Happy Birthday from down under Bob💥. Cheers to you for many more.

Have agreat day Bob - thanks for all your articles on the forum.

Just noticed this thread - heartily endorse all the above felicitations. With age comes maturity - oh yeah?

Sixty-six sounds real old - uhm hold on, be there meself in a month or three.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! 😃 I’ll be leaving to go to jury duty in a few minutes. Whoever thought it’d be a good idea to put me on a jury ought to have their head examined.
50730D96-4567-4F87-BDD3-71E9EEFA9661.jpeg

Happy birthday Bob.:thumbsup: I`d pay good money to be 66 again. I got a message from my cousin yesterday that said happy belated birthday. It was then that I realized I was 75 on Monday. They say the first 2 things you loose with old age are,
1, your memory.
2, well I can`t remember what 2 was but again, Happy birthday.
P.S. I know what you mean about being 19 again and having your hair back.:yikes:

Last edited:
Happy birthday Bob.:thumbsup: I`d pay good money to be 66 again. I got a message from my cousin yesterday that said happy belated birthday. It was then that I realized I was 75 on Monday. They say the first 2 things you loose with old age are,
1, your memory.
2, well I can`t remember what 2 was but again, Happy birthday.
P.S. I know what you mean about being 19 again and having your hair back.:yikes:

Thanks Phil! Yeah the years slip away so fast don’t they? At least we still have our looks! 😉

Back