the build off sr- jr -jesse james

I dont normaly watch but a couple of threads got my eye. so Iv been watching 30 minutes so far not much to see.I like jesses way of thinking so far.

hi guys ,,,a while ago on ebay.com usa,, jesse james had an early harley chopper he build ...trying to sell it for #150,000 us........ and it was old school. chopper nothing fancy,,, ,, boy was i shocked regards oldbiker

Wrong economy to be trying to sell that bike for that much in. Truly sad part is when it sells it will probably be tucked away somewhere to never be ridden again.

Yeah wrong economy, but really no better time to sell it than right now (at least in the next few years) with all the American Chopper build-off hype going on. The guy who owns it is smart to try and get rid of it now. :twocents:

That doesn't look like much bike for the $$$, I know it's built by jesse james, been on TV & in Mags. But seriously $95-$150K for that……Am I missing something??

Reading the thread, it sounded like it was Jesse trying to sell it. The guy who owns it is out of his damn mind. Even with all the biker build off hype, his price is still double anything he will get out of it. I would honestly venture to say 4 times more than what he would get.

Back