The Oscars and related...

madjap

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn't give a flying friggin' FIG about the Oscars and other CRAP that seems to surround the Hollywood elite that makes them think THEIR opinion's really 'matter' regarding anything OTHER than ENTERTAINMENT...??? Jesus, I feel like a hostage...

Not for me, just a bunch of self obsessed shallow numpties patting each other on the back because they crave the attention.

Any art form has the attention seeking back slappers. Some bike builders also fall into that category

The definition of a horse show is a bunch of horses asses looking at a bunch of horses asses.
Hey! How about that Fatty Arbuckle? Hear what he did? Wow!

When Leonardo Di Caprio becomes an expert on Wall Street corruption because he played a character in a movie about corruption on Wall Street.........what is reality?

It's all about Pop Culture, shallow and fleeting, and pop culture is everything to those who are shallow and fleeting. Just keep your paleo skills sharp and ready in case the projector that's playing this Micky Mouse fantasy illusion loses power.........lol

THANK GOD there's more than just TWO of us then... DEAR LORD. I think you guys are right, it's the 'new way of the world'. It's not really a world I'm VERY proud to live in however. Don't lose a buncha sleep over it EXCEPT when I think of my son or grand daughter having to weave their way thru the maze of CRAP. Kinda fun telling them about the difference's tho. It just torques my axle plates that the amount of 'smoke-n-mirrors' in society out weighs the reality anymore. But, I'm 51, I'll be dead sooner than later, sooooo...

With you on that one Madjap. much more important things in the real World to worry about than who got the latest face lift or who didn't get nominated for the Oscars. like who cares??? Arty Farty stick it up your Jacksey springs to mind and the money they get. O Lord dont get me going.!!!

I'm sorry...the what? :confused:

It's possible there's something I give less of a shit about, but it doesn't occur to me what that might be. :laugh:

Hey I LIKE Oscar!

oscar-angry.png

Di Caprio got caught in a Chinook in Alberta filming his latest and thought it was proof of global warming!
The locals played along with him.

I despise the entire lot of the satan worshipping cultists. I could care less about all sports too. If I watch TV it is usually stuff related to history or bikes,,,you kno,,,, good stuff. I have my TV connected to my PC and it is actually pretty easy to get pretty much whatever you want to see.
BUT
Since I spend my working hours in front of a PC I usually don't mess with any of it too much.
Now the WIFE,,,thats a whole nother deal. She watches all those house shows and all that does is make my "honey do" list larger.

Back