The "Thank You" Thread

I just joined the 650 club a couple months back with my 73 TX. I installed a Pamco ignition and have done nothing else yet. Finally got it out for the first time and took it down our frozen solid ice road (topped w/ gravel) for 2miles. Got it thru all the gears and took it easy on the brakes:thumbsup: I'm looking forward to a full resto w/ the help of all you folks here. Happy new year and keep up the great work!

A lot of upstanding members on this board! Thanks to Travis and all others who make this a great community. :thumbsup:

Thank You Travis If I ever needed a big brother I would pick you :thumbsup: Thank you T-Cat For bike build and starting this thread :bike: Thank you XS Leo For help and vast Knowledge of the bikes :thumbsup: and to all others who have helped me over the years :thumbsup: You too gggary :bike:

Absolutely! Travis runs one of the best online communities I have ever had the chance to be a part of. Awesome place run by an awesome dude. Thanks for everything.

Also want to thank hugh, gggary, pete, leo, and all the other people my burned out memory is forgetting who have answered the same questions a million times for people like me.

Back