The unemotional Mikes thread

650 skull
As far as the lobes go great yours went well. But there were few opinions out there (that I respect) that the lobes could use some work/reshaping.

I don't care if you don't respect my opinion and call me a lire.

Not disagreeing about the lobes just saying mine slipped on with the existing key

I sell auto parts 50 hrs a week (it seems like everyday). There are good parts and bad parts within a "good" brand names as well as the "less premium" brands. Some returns are indeed a result of "no talent, no knowledge, ignorant, shouldn't own a wrench" individuals, ALL PARTS are made with "VARIATION". A term used heavily in quality control circles. Good Quality Control aims to reduce Variation. It is not bad enough that machining exhibits variation but added to the fact that HUMANS then get involved either in further operations or inspection, well......

IF I were to make a judgement based solely on the posts about Mike's it would be that he work on Customer Service. Parts are simply "some good, some bad". It's what you DO about a problem......

Now, please, let me add that I have had NO problems with Mike's product (several $100.00 worth). I WILL continue to do business with him.

Now, please, let me add that I have had NO problems with Mike's product (several $100.00 worth). I WILL continue to do business with him.

As will 99% of us (either directly or indirectly) who are tying to keep one of these on the road. :bike:

Back