The young generation.

Incorrect, we've heard from at least two people that this is not following their rules.

How'd you like to kiss this one goodnight? The sad thing is, looking at her base features (aside from that dour look), she wouldn't have been a bad looking girl.
These people obviously don't realize that in their efforts to not conform to one group, they are conforming to another.

Attachments

• gettyimages-465759006.jpg
    gettyimages-465759006.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 71
There is the social context Early seventies a man could not wear red trousers
Without talk about sexual preferences. Coming up and with tight face muscles.
If you wanted to go to a restaurant or dance proper clothing ...or you could not come in
Rockers beat up Punkrockers well into the early eighties. Clocked at sight sometimes.
And bigots do hire and fire people
I dont think finding a job is easy with safety pins and face tattoos
Not long ago lesbians dancing at barn dances was thrown out Other patrons complaining

There is the social price to pay being an outsider ...some doors are closed

Haircuts is also different have not been there for many years
Back in the day you just walked in sat down looking in the magazines with girls not having much clothes on them.
And got the hair cut off. Those magazines are not Political correct anymore and not sold. At regular kiosks
I believe one has to book a time and i cost double the cost what the machine cost to do it yourself.
Works for me.

Lets face it lads we are outsiders . With oily fingers .-Trying to keep old machines running that was supposed to be scrapped latest
early 90 ies Some drawing the small circle at the temple when we show up with the rattling ..smoking machine
And then we have not started talking about the environment .

Not that we care more than those with face tattoos Live and let Live

Sorry, I just can't help myself, when I see something beautiful, I just have to share it. The girl would be interesting to watch having a coffee.

Attachments

• MTYwNjc0ODI2NDAxNDI0NDM5.jpg
    MTYwNjc0ODI2NDAxNDI0NDM5.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 92
  • MTYwNjc0ODI1ODY0NDg3OTkx.jpg
    MTYwNjc0ODI1ODY0NDg3OTkx.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 85
@toglhot

It was immature of me to post these links. I have removed them, the point i was making is no point. Just a reaction to the negativity. I apologize.

I do feel strongly when i see someone judging another by appearance. In today's world youth suicide is the highest it has ever been. Lot of peer pressure on the young to conform but more than that, is the bullying on the internet that is the cause of low self esteem, depression, anxiety and suicides. If some one can find a nitch, (no matter what others think as long as its within social boundaries of decency and respect), and helps them then i will always defend them against bigotry and/or intolerance.

There are those on here who have lost loved ones to the internet. I don't expect or demand anyone should live to my truth, I do expect the right to be able to voice an opinion even if it doesn't conform or is the same as someone else's. Like my first post is about acceptance and not judgment and it was asking you to see that and look deeper than the visual.

Last edited:
I've moved on Skull, as I have from my previous posts. Accept that you and I will never see eye to eye, I can live with that, you and I are too much alike to ever get on: Opinionated, argumentative and at times rude. At least we do agree on one thing, motorbikes are pretty damn good things to play with (beats Barbie dolls anyway) and that is mostly what this forum is about.

I feel well placed to poke fun at fat people, I have suffered all my life with something akin to Prader Willi Syndrome (undiagnosed), the more I eat, the hungrier I get. I've controlled it by activity: bodybuilding, canoeing, bush walking, climbing, motox, and so on, usually all on the same day. My wife has always thought I was hyperactive, only recently have I divulged this problem, she always thought I was eating to fuel my hyperactivity, when in fact it was the reverse.

I'm no longer capable of exercising, or doing the things I used to, so now I cut my calorie intake to 1/4 of normal intake every third day. That means, no chocolate, no cake, no biscuits, and very, very small meals for a whole day. Woe is me!

So I look at it this way, if I can control my weight and eating disorders, so can anyone else.

BUMP- What can we say about skinny people?
I am five nine and 120 soaking wet. I can stand up and hop on a kick-starter and without it budging. And I can prove it any day I so desire. I guess I must have some problem about eating, because I can binge and eat and continue and never gain a pound. I know pizza after pizza, bread loaf and more, cake and pastry, eggs and bacon, there is no bottom to it. It just seems to run right through, and it is never irregular. Is it a blessing? Possibly until I begin desiring the Goldwing and other heavy bikes, which put me in a totally disadvantageous situation. I don't like going to beaches either, where I feel conspicuously as though I just came out of a concentration camp, similar to General Wainwright standing next to MacArthur after all was said and done. "Gee you are skinny!" makes me bristle and I feel so lucky no comers ever took up the offer to fight on the spot, at least for that reason. Insults can be cruel without some people realizing it, but "fat boys and fat girls" will always hold a special place in the heart of this skinny boy!
'TT'

Sounds like you have an over active thyroid, that'll keep you thin, I'm the opposite, I have an underactive thyroid, so have to watch what I eat now.

Back