Thousand Dollar Gas tank

Wow halfmile, Buy It now price is only $2224.25 CDA now.

Last edited:
Holy cow! Robin that gas tank is ridiculous! You know I have actually thought about buying old vintage gas tanks and hanging them up in my garage as art. Just beaters, not high price ones.

I'm still thinking about sneaking into gggGarys barn and liberating his beautiful gas tanks, they are beauties!

What are you talking about 'garage'. I think they would look great in your 'Art Gallery'.

But I wouldn't hold your breath for sneaking in on gggGarys. I'm sure they are in the vault.

Holy cow! Robin that gas tank is ridiculous! You know I have actually thought about buying old vintage gas tanks and hanging them up in my garage as art. Just beaters, not high price ones.

I'm still thinking about sneaking into gggGarys barn and liberating his beautiful gas tanks, they are beauties!
I agree. Gas tanks make the best Garage Art. Unfortunately, this one eventually has to go back on the RD350.

EBAY.5 023.JPG

Bob,
I'm not someone who likes to correct other people, but I believe the exclamation should be, "Holy Cow, Batman !"

A guy bought a motorized bicycle from me that I put together and when he saw Trigger sitting there he said he had one just like that except it was yellow. Over behind the shed at somebody else's house or something. Offering a trade instead of cash. From now on I will wonder if was a XS1-B.

Back