Make Offer - Titled 1980 frame, forks, front mag and tons of extra parts

Jaron

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I have a bunch of random parts left over after a build, make offer on this stuff and all items are located in Renton WA. I will ship on buyers expense, let me know if you have any questions.

Titled 1980 Frame
photo-28JPG.jpg

cylinders with pistons- not sure on condition of these
photo-25JPG.jpg

photo-24JPG.jpg

cylinders
photo-22JPG.jpg

head parts-SOLD

cam
photo-21JPG.jpg

swing arm-1978
photoJPG.jpg

front 19in mag- tire is bad
photo-27JPG.jpg

top triple tree with risers
photo-10JPG.jpg

forks-1980
photo-3JPG.jpg

brake pivot
photo-11JPG.jpg

right side engine cover
photo-8JPG.jpg

speedo & tach cluster-SOLD

2 battery boxes-SOLD

kicker arm
photo-16JPG.jpg

rear brake arm
photo-15JPG.jpg

plastic rear fender-SOLD

turn signals
photo-6JPG.jpg

air boxes-SOLD

front fender- small quarter size dent
photo-4JPG.jpg

headlight-SOLD

rear shocks
photo-2JPG.jpg

solo seat- SOLD

chrome exhaust tips- not sure what they where cut off of
photo-13JPG.jpg

dunlop harley davidson tire rear 16
photo-33JPG.jpg

photo-26JPG.jpg

Last edited:
I can ship it through greyhound just never have done that before, do you know the process or how I need to prep the frame? Make an offer on the frame, worst I can say is no. thanks

you would have to wrap all the sharp parts of the frame with paper or cardboard and tape it up and then drop it off at the nearest depot...when was the last time the frame was registered and was it in WA...I am going to have to reg it in CA...I would have to consider the shipping cost before I could make an offer, but I would like to have the price around $200 included shipping

I wish you would have posted this a couple of days ago, I actually have some family that are on their way down from Washington right now.

If you want any of the smaller items I am going to be riding from seattle to LA this week and I can maybe pack away some things in my saddle bags.

What are looking to get for the head and cam cover (not the cam)? shipped to 85711? Thank you in advance. Do you paypal?

hi, how much are you looking to get for the frame shipped to ca 95035?

also how much for the yamaha fork brace shipped to ca 95035 as well?

thanks

How much are you looking to get for the forks? Shipping would be to Rochester, New York. I could provide you with my companies UPS shipping number if you are anywhere close to a UPS store, that way you could ship it with no charges on your end. I don't really need the caliper but would take it if you aren't interested in separating them. Thanks!

How much are you looking to get for the forks? Shipping would be to Rochester, New York. I could provide you with my companies UPS shipping number if you are anywhere close to a UPS store, that way you could ship it with no charges on your end. I don't really need the caliper but would take it if you aren't interested in separating them. Thanks!

PM sent with details

Back