Today was my Birthday, so I built myself a new frame!

Punkskalar

Hugh's HandBuilt
Reaction score
Its been a few months in planning, but today I made it a reality. Can't wait to get this thing up and running. Got plenty to build for it though (Rephased Engine of course, Girder Fork, etc...)

Going for more of a 70's pro street/digger kinda build, with Dual 19's (See "Death By Wheel" Thread)

100_6293.jpg

Are you going to lean the engine forward any more than that?

Nope, thats it. Its all jigged in and all the mounts are tacked in.... Its a bit more forward than stock, but no different than a lowered front end - which I've been running for several years without issue...

Oil distribution isn't a problem where Punkskalar lives as he only needs to run the engine when going up hill. Up hill makes up 50% of his riding. Asheville is surrounded by the highest mountains east of the Mississippi river and cows are known for growing legs that are longer on one side so they don't fall over when grazing. Hence, the reason he can lean his engine so far to the front.

He could have leaned it to the rear except that he doesn't have a reverse and can't back up all those hills.

Happy birthday, Hugh!

Don't forget all that thrust from the High Compression, 770CC, Rephased Engine with Dual Lectron Carbs will force the oil to the back of the transmission :laugh:

My Throttle is usually like an "On" and "Off" Switch....

Since you live in one of my favorite places in the world (right up there with Singapore) I'll ignore the hardtail (not a favorite) and wish you a happy birthday anyway. It seems we both share April with Queen Elizabeth and Adolph Hitler.

Back