Travis - Classifieds Prefix Drop down box - Gone?

:wtf:

Anyone else having this problem? All looks okay to me in Internet Explorer 8 and in Firefox 3.5.7

I even turned java and javascript off in Firefox and it still worked.

Wait.... in your other post you said you were messed up on pain killers last night. Are you still having this problem today?

You're sure you're in the classifieds section when your testing this right? The drop down only shows up for new threads in the classifieds section.

What internet browser are you using? Did the drop down work before and now it won't? Are you on a different computer or did you upgrade your browser or anything?

I'm definitely in the Classifieds section otherwise it wouldn't require me to enter a prefix... Firefox 3.5.7
Yeah I've posted in classifieds before. Nope same one. Just to clarify where is this drop down box supposed to be?

Right in front of the title box:

Attachments

• prefix.jpg
    prefix.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 249
Well shit! I tried a few things on my end.. let me know if it works.

If anyone else is having this problem, please let me know!

I want to post in the classifieds also for parts wanted also having a prefix problem I have no prefix option showing to choose from

I fixed it!!!! :cheers:

It was a bug on my end. Thanks for helping me out with this one and thanks for the screen shot. If anyone ever sees anything else out of place, please let me know and I'll do whatever I can to fix it. :thumbsup:

Man you had me thinking I was going crazy!! lol Then geezer said something and I felt much better. Glad you got it fixed Travis. Good Job. I figured with the screen shot you wouldn't think it's just the pain meds..

haha! Yeah when geezer said something then I knew it wasn't just your account so I started looking other places and found the problem. Yes the screen shot helped give credibility to your story! :laugh: Especially since no one else spoke up right away about having the problem.

Back