Twin Lewi’s new 73 TX650

This should do it

Attachments

• 2788FBB4-281B-4640-BEED-0798E79C4553.jpeg
    2788FBB4-281B-4640-BEED-0798E79C4553.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 119
Did you get your manual yet? I have the "Clymer" manual, which is pretty decent, has really great schematics (wiring diagrams) for all years. All the manuals, regardless of author, break everything down into sub-assemblies, with lots of good exploded view pictures. I keep mine handy all the time (the bathroom is a good place to keep it! :doh: ), flipping through to look at whatever is on my mind. The more you know, the more you know. You know? :laugh:

Have one lined up to by. Probably should own every brand that is out there for they are all a little different. I will see if I can get the Clymer! Sounds like it works for you. From experience manuals can help you big time and sometimes not so much. If you know what to know then you should know. I know! Hah

Yes, it's nice to have several manuals you can cross reference between. Almost all have a few small omissions and/or mistakes. For the later models, most of us think the factory manual is best. Early factory manual may not be quite as good but still nice to have. Free downloads are here .....

https://thexscafedotcom.wordpress.com/2011/01/10/xs650-manuals/

Collect them all up, lol.

Awesome. Yea I have never got everything I needed out of one manual before. Specially when it came to my second gen Toyota trucks. I have seen a few online down loads. Thanks for the link. I will check into it and see if it is something I don’t already have. Maybe I will just print that up.
✔️

Also I found the wire/ lighting diagram needed for my TX. However the bike had the timing point system removed and replaced with an electric set up. Would a different diagram from a different year of XS be better for me? I am trying to figure out what brand of wire harness the bike had installed as well.

Back