Ummmm..... My very different build thread

Paint.....yea have not got a plan for that...thought about some red oxide primer....but it is raw for now! I think the bike is begging for a flat black hot rod primer paint job.....but damn that color has been done OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the foot clutch pictures that you requested deadchef.
IMG_20130327_195823_895_zpse63d17ba.jpg

IMG_20130327_195756_490_zpsc37f9612.jpg

Kinda suprised no one has noticed that I am not running a cover spacer with that 200 tire......got some tricks going on with the clutch worm gear that allowed me some extra room. :)

Go for gloss black and brass/gold the pipe/circular inserts/cutouts and hardware, and brown leather on that seat. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................

I added 3/8 of an inch to my clutch push rod, I then machined the cover some and screwed the worm gear out some to make up the difference(after removing the washer and clutch cable lever from it)....its hard to visualize. I am not running the stock worm gear retainer thingy. I wish I would have taken some pictures before I put it back together.

This is the write up that got me going on the foot clutch conversion, I deviated from this write up to add clearance for the 3/4" offset sprocket however.
http://www.thechopperunderground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32458

Only a couple days left to vote, so you chopper underground members go cast your vote! I am currently in the lead but not by much, it could definately go to one of the other guys. There are some nice bikes in the running.

Paint.....yea have not got a plan for that...thought about some red oxide primer....but it is raw for now! I think the bike is begging for a flat black hot rod primer paint job.....but damn that color has been done OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the foot clutch pictures that you requested deadchef.
IMG_20130327_195823_895_zpse63d17ba.jpg

IMG_20130327_195756_490_zpsc37f9612.jpg

Kinda suprised no one has noticed that I am not running a cover spacer with that 200 tire......got some tricks going on with the clutch worm gear that allowed me some extra room. :)

I noticed...very nice

Back