Wanted - Upper shock mounts!

Orion75xs

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I need both of the upper shock mounts on my 75' xs650b.
Anyone that is doing a hard tail kit that would be willing to cut the post off so I can weld them back on mine would be great!

I think we need to see just how much of the frame you need.

framestandard-jpg.39

I can hack a set of mounts from a junk frame. Not positive if there is a difference between them on standards and specials......

how much do you need I have a tail sec.off of one

I need the round nubs that are threaded at the ends for the upper shocks.
If you send that whole plate that they're welded to (Highlighted in pic) that would be perfect

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 153
SORRY I just checked and mine are damaged prev.owner cut the treads off of both of them ( bought the frame to hardtail it so I didn't check them )

I think the foot peg boss(along with being smaller dia.) is also a full width boss. The shock mount boss is only on the outside the inside is just the stud diameter.
OP if it was me I'd pay gggGary a little more and get the bracket if possible.

I have a rear frame section that can be cut where ever you want. IT is from a standard so "should be" exact fit. how about $20 for the parts cutting etc and whatever the shipping is if you keep it small it goes in a padded flat rate envelope and thats $6 if bigger a medium flat rate box would be $12 might be able to get the whole rear loop in a medium flat rate.

Back