Vaccine injury.

In the other covid thread, I posted a link to the report. The study does find elevated events. Those elevations vary depending the different medical observations, heart, clotting, lungs.

I am not telling anyone what to think. What i am doing is pointing out, (by this report) there are elevations from expected, (all vaccinations can cause side effects with acceptable levels that are considered safe, due to percentages), to where more studies are needed to confirm the findings in this study of 9,000000

I'm not yelling.............breaking up a part of the summary into points that show there are issues that need more data collected to get a more detailed analysis on the data found.................they didn't find any information that the vaccine is causing wholesale deaths, there is an elevation from expected, to age groups 20-45 with elevation of mycardis or heart sack infection in young/ish men.............not systematic deaths reported by Brand/Carlson/Taylor-Green, or by the doctor on this video.

I watched the video and he was quoting figures from the report. Good, either accept his word or read the report if your skeptical. He then went and used, (for his argument, or proof of, vaccine problems by saying .......53% of Americans think............(no facts other than the % of what people think, that is not in the report of could be used in the report, because it is devoid of any fact)....Think....The vaccine is unsafe.

Then goes on to say MTG made someone backtrack after her questioning................again no factual evidence or figures or a summary of the conversation that allude to any factual figures or information that can be verified, again for the backtracking statement...........Using MTG as a confirmation the Vaccine is killing people by the numbers she states, is problematic to say the least.

Here is a link to the full report on the study.............interesting reading. Pretty heavy and takes a lot of work.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X24001270?via=ihub

Part of the summery of the report mentioned by the expert in the clip.

Another potential safety signal was identified for ADEM

after the first dose of mRNA-1273 vaccine, with five more observed than expected events based on 1,035,871 person-years and 10.5 million doses administered
;

however, the number of cases of this rare event were small and the confidence interval wide, so results should be interpreted with caution and confirmed in future studies.

Although some case reports have suggested a possible association between COVID-19 vaccination and ADEM, there was no consistent pattern in terms of vaccine or timing following vaccination, and larger epidemiological studies have not confirmed any potential association [41], [42], [43], [44].

Moreover, case reports may report on coincidental events and do not establish association nor indicate causality,

thus larger observational studies are warranted to further investigate our finding.

To address this, a follow-up study is currently being undertaken within the GVDN, focusing on a demog
raphic not included in our analysis. Based on reports of rare ADEM cases to the European Database of Suspected Adverse Drug Reaction,

EMA assessed the potential association of ADEM following vaccination with ChAdOx1 [45]. Frontera et al. [46] concluded that chances of having a neurological event following acute SARS-CoV-2 infection were up to 617-fold higher than following COVID vaccination,

suggesting that the benefits of vaccination substantially outweigh the risks.

A safety signal for generalized seizures was identified following Gamaleya Research Institute/Sputnik vaccination,

however the number of vaccinations was relatively low compared with other vaccines in this study. Further studies are warranted to explore this potential safety signal.

Last edited:
If MTG is spouting it I'm not buying it
A qualified nut case if there ever was one :twocents::twocents:

Fair enough. Still think I take a larger % of their word over someone who uses MTG, as a source, for making an argument revoling around covid

One important fact to come out of this study is that; they did not rule out the vaccine as causation for all of the excess deaths.
Exactly, the way any scientific study should b done. Read what is in front of you. Look for information that is not there and ask why. Like does there need to b more time so any pattern found can b proven to b right or will it change because of something else coming to light.

An hypothathies needs time to b proven to b right or find out something that takes it in a different path.

That's why the MTG's, Brands, Bobarts and anyone who makes a fixed and blanket statement about Covid-19 leave themselves open to ridicule. A completely new virus has been around for 4 years, a vaccine was fastracked, studies are ongoing.

Back