For Sale - VM34 CARB KIT

no never said any thing about be'ing honest but would he have sent that much money not lnowing the person.so I offered 1/2 up front and he said no and told me no on pay pal he said it took to long to get your money , but are you say'n I'm not honest by not trusting me to pay the back 1/2 when the carbs got here wansn't any thing said about honesty in any part of the dealing with him just say'n he wouldn't take pay pal or 1/2 up front

and we all have been fucked by trusting people in life and on here, you have only been a member sence jan 2016 with very few post we don't know each other yet, just say'n you called me dis honest by not taking 1/2 up front so there it is !! sorry if I hurt your feeling by telling people you wouldn't take paypal I do lot of selling and buying on here don't think there anyone displeased with dealing with me.again sorry didn't mean to call you dishonest

53xs650 is a good guy. I bought his headers from him and he went out of his way to drive them to me. Sorry he's being forced out of the XS game! I do understand the trepidation of sending cash/check to someone with little history though. I wish I had seen this post earlier, because I'd have bought them. With the site update I haven't been on much.

I hate to be this way but there have been guy's come on here just to sell crap and then dissappear,sorry it's like that sometimes, I bought a pma off a guy said it was an HHB,but the rotor was missing out of the kit so I bought it just to find out it wasn't even close so I'm stuck with a stator thats way to big and the wrong reg/rec and (but the pic was of an HHB unit ) and no ideal what it fit's and the guys hasn't been seen again,or the guy on here that sold me a frame with a title said the numbers matched (frame and title) and they didn't spent the paypal money before the frame got here and took me 90 days to get my money back and cost me the cost of shipping back from Oh to Wa it wasn't cheep he's out of xs650 game now too. thats now out of t didn't say he wasn't a good guy I just don't know him or haven't done buisness with him before.

Dan, You are right we do not know each other, We have to go with our gut when making a deal. You say because I have only been on 6 months and selling My xs650 that makes me a higher risk? You posted in May you were selling off your xs parts and building a sportster and in February you started a go fund me page because you could not pay your bills. So we both went with our guts and did not make a deal. I did not think we had any problem.

yep your right but some esle started the go fund me page but thats not the point,was waiting on disabillity to start after 3 years and no income for 6 month was hard, and still selling it all if some ones want it all,( but no one did so I stuck with the xs650 addiction and alway will , my wife rides an xs650 and always will from what she say's ) but I'm still building bikes with what i have left,i didn't think we had a problem just posted you did't take paypal !!and I got the ssd now with 3 years of back pay and paid it forward by giving what people gave to me to others in need but thats beside the point also i didn't say i didn't trust you i just don't have a lot of money to just throw it away ( the wifes doing that for me hahaha ),and have been screw too many time trusting everyone as my wife say's I do.. again sorry for the missunderstanding

Back