Voodoo Vintage: MK21 Weld On Hard Tail

voodoo

Custom CNC Plasma
Reaction score
Whip out your welding helmet boys!!!

Recently removed from it's "forgotten corner", the MK21 weld on hard tails are available and ready to purchase! Crafted from 1-1/8" DOM with all bungs and spacers necessary to assure a quality fit and seamless installation.

MONSTERCRAFTSMAN offers a great weld-on service for all you XS-Heads up North and for you Southerners, Voodoo Vintage can take care of you for the same price!

MONSTERCRAFTSMAN is stocking our weld-on hard tails for purchase, so order from them for fast delivery. Custom specifications are handled by Voodoo Vintage and will take longer than ordering a stock assembly from the MONSTER!

The MK21 Weld On Hard Tail retails for $275 and is also available in a PRO BUILDER'S KIT for only $185 bones! We're talking about minimal shipping charges here guys!!!

Give us a shout and we'll take care of you!

MK21_poster.jpg

hi guys,,, a while ago you showed a complete frame,,, from voodoo,,, i could be interested in a complete frame with a 1976 set up on the front ... as standard similar as my 1976 xs650 not raked .... all fully welded finished and sent to victoria australia .... could you give me an idea of cost of frame and postage to my place regards oldbiker

hi guys,,, a while ago you showed a complete frame,,, from voodoo,,, i could be interested in a complete frame with a 1976 set up on the front ... as standard similar as my 1976 xs650 not raked .... all fully welded finished and sent to victoria australia .... could you give me an idea of cost of frame and postage to my place regards oldbiker

Howdy Oldbiker!

It would be a lot cheaper to put MONSTERCRAFTSMAN's turbo charged engine in your frame and just "drive it" across the pond! :laugh:

We have six frames available for the Yamaha XS650. Did you have a particular frame in mind?

vv_lineup.jpg

Also... Give me your address down there and I'll see if I can get a quote for international shipping. You can PM me...

Thanks mate!

We've seemed to deplete the supply of 1-1/8" DOM here in Austin Texas! CRAP! We are skee-rood until Wednesday!!!

Anyway... Thought I would post some production shots of the MK21:

IMG_8128.png

IMG_8133.png

IMG_8134.png

And here's a couple frames ready for shipping today...

IMG_8135.png

Ride safe y'all! :thumbsup:

Dude, I feel like a real ass now. All of your e-mails got caught by the spam police.
3.5" stretch will work. Really wanted 4", but since I didn't do my homework, I'll live with it. I like the look of yours compared to the others out there, anyway.
Get me that tracking number and we'll be in business:thumbsup:

Oh yeah, thanks for the bracket too. Good business right there!

Howdy Oldbiker!

It would be a lot cheaper to put MONSTERCRAFTSMAN's turbo charged engine in your frame and just "drive it" across the pond! :laugh:

We have six frames available for the Yamaha XS650. Did you have a particular frame in mind?

vv_lineup.jpg

Also... Give me your address down there and I'll see if I can get a quote for international shipping. You can PM me...

Thanks mate!
hi its the MK2 .....i hope it takes the standard rear 18" wheel.... ...post code is 3419 victoria regards oldbiker

hi its the MK2 .....i hope it takes the standard rear 18" wheel.... ...post code is 3419 victoria regards oldbiker

Absolutely! All my frames were designed around 21" rims front/back and should have no problem accepting the stock 18" rim.

Let me log on with FedEx International and see what we're looking at as far as shipping.

I received a quote from another shipping company for $300 to Europe, so it seems a little steep!!!

Back