For Sale - Voodoo Vintage short chop lane splitter frame w/ title

dblwlf

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Okay, what we have here is a voodoo vintage "short chop" lane splitter frame. $850

I am going to include a longer rear 20mm axle(from a honda cb, fits xs rear hub) and bearing cups ready for the tapered bearings from Mikes xs. For an extra $30 I will include a set of those actual bearings.

This has never been on the road, only mocked up lightly for a build I was working on.

Clear Ohio title in my name. Basically you can get a beautiful new frame, titled as a 79 xs without waiting for six+ plus months.

I am willing to ship at the cost of whoever buys it, no trades unless its towards a van of some type. I am going to be going through more parts and posting some cool parts(I'm a hoarder) over this next week. I know I've got a cool little peanut tank that fits this.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 230
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 185
It will probably be next week before I am able to sort through the next pile of things I am willing to let go of. Would like to sell this frame to someone who will build it up so I have some extra bucks for my own build.

Killer deal. wish I had found out about this sooner before I picked up another frame. This is probably my favorite VV frame and own one myself.

To the top. If anyone wants this and has some cool parts they'd trade I'd consider trade + cash. I need a rear fender(something skinny, ribbed wassell?), solo seat(vintage, dusty, cracked leather?), or some type of wassel tank, mid or high tunnel

Back