want new carbs any suggestions???

I have stock BS34's that run great. You could go VM34 or bigger. What mods do you have? What kind of performance are you looking to get out of it?

So a little more torque. You could do a bunch of things. Testing new pilot jets, adding a spacer between the carb and intake, higher idle speed, believe it or not, the clutch. The clutch on my CR250 was adjusted so close to the bar that it flew off the line. Holeshot monster, but I had to hold the front brake when I was standing still to keep it from rolling. When you do certain things, you lose others. More low end sometimes means less top end. Make sure your bike is tuned tip-top before doing anything. Just making sure the carbs are properly synched really helps. If the bike is not perfect to begin with, then more problems will occur.
That's like street/strip cars. They look really cool and really loud, but have no top end. They're great for the track, but suck on the real roads.

As Tonyc said too, gears. Different sprocket sizes. Again, you'd lose some top end.

thanks for all the ideas.i ll put some thought in to it. meanwhile i ll try to tune up what i got. THANKS FOR THE WEB LINK, that seems like a good start.

Once you get what you have working right then upgrading the intake and exhaust can help.
The carb guide helps with that too.

Back