Want to build simplified harness need help!!!

Hi DaddyG ...my name is Kevin. Would like to stick a smaller headlite on my chop. Most lites say not large enough for stock harness. Do you make a kit to eliminate some of the spaghetti or must I go complete harness?? My apologies for jumping in the thread here.
Hope you are well and dry over there in Jersey!.

If you are running a stock tank you can pull the wires back under the tank and just run wire for the headlight. But if you cannot do that then the only way would be to make up a leaner harness with much less wires. The way the stock bike is setup all the wires go into the bucket but those stock buckets are big.

Yep! That's what I'm getting at. So...you say I need a complete harness? I need turn sigs and starter wires too. Is that a harness that you could make up?? Want to lower the front end this winter and change headlamp too. Different brackets for H/L Have sporty tank so not much to hide wiring. Would look better slimmed down. Kev.

I can make one up that has less wires but I would need to know what you are running and year.
CHARGING SYSTEM / PAMCO / BOYER / STOCK???

Stock HARNESS??????
I make custom cut down harnesses My harnesses have

3 wires for head light GROUND/HIGH/LOW
3 wires for tail light GROUND/RUNNING/BRAKE
2 wires for brake switch 12 volts/BRAKE light
2 wires for HORN 12 volts/GROUND
1 wire for NEUTRAL light
1 wire for STARTER
1 wire for STOCK PAMCO BOYER IGNITION and COIL
ALL SWITCHES mounted in small box for under seat mount or you change it
SWITCHES
KEY SWITCH off/on/light
HORN BUTTON
STARTER BUTTON
TOGGLE for High/low beam
All wires shrink wrapped and color coded with a diagram for easy install
WHAT I JUST SAID ABOVE $125.00 shipped in USA
TURN SIGNALS / CUSTOM HANDLEBAR SWITCHES / GAUGE LIGHTS ALL EXTRA!!
If you are just looking for a replacement stock harness MIKESXS sells them my harnesses don't use any relays SORRY
RICH

Back