Wanted - Wanted XS650SF Owners Manual and Tool Kit

I have a tool kit, but the pouch is a little worn, and it is missing the feeler gauges and the tappet adjusting tool.

Somebody must have a owners manual???

I have one...it's in pretty poor condition (missing front cover page, dirty, pages folded over, water and age stained). It sat in the fairing pocket of my 79 XS650SF for 25 years in storage. If you get points for having a "complete" bike in a show, it might be useful. If you lose points for displaying tatty documents, it might not. Here are some pictures:

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• DSCN8136.jpg
    DSCN8136.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCN8137.jpg
    DSCN8137.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCN8138.jpg
    DSCN8138.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN8139.jpg
    DSCN8139.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 27
I have a tool kit, but the pouch is a little worn, and it is missing the feeler gauges and the tappet adjusting tool.

Thanks I want to try and get a complete one, it is for one of my standard show bikes .
Pouch is not a problem can still buy them of EBay new.

I have one...it's in pretty poor condition (missing front cover page, dirty, pages folded over, water and age stained). It sat in the fairing pocket of my 79 XS650SF for 25 years in storage. If you get points for having a "complete" bike in a show, it might be useful. If you lose points for displaying tatty documents, it might not. Here are some pictures:

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Thanks for your reply I want to try if possible to get a mint one for showing with my 1000 mile like new SF.

Back