WARGASSER XS650 Build

Wargasser Speed Shop

Wargasser Speed Shop
Reaction score
So here's what we started with...
IMG_3664.jpg

IMG_3663.jpg

Nothing to special i saw it in a buddies back yard and knew i had to have it...
The first thing was to go threw the motor and make sure it was good to go!

What are the plans? I think this sould be one to watch per the v twin in the back ground. What color do you have the front of the springer and frame painted?

What are the plans? I think this sould be one to watch per the v twin in the back ground. What color do you have the front of the springer and frame painted?
Well this XS is going to be a ridged and with alot of HD infulences. It will be skinny and built to split lanes.. More pics coming soon.
The panhead in the back is bare metal no paint.

What's the red stuff? It looks like assembly lube, but it's on the rocker box mating surface too.

So i looked and i cant find any more pics of the disassembly so heres the next step we took after we cut a few things off the stock frame.
DSCN2349.jpg

Here what it looks like after the first mock up
DSCN4236.jpg

wgdavidmann2.jpg

wgdavidmann.jpg

Its pretty fat!
It will run a 21" front and 19" with a 35mm super narrow glide front end. It has our spool on the front and our sper narrow hub on the rear.

I have a narrow glide front with a 21 for my build too. Where are the super narrow trees from or did you fab them? And the rear drop outs are very nice aswell, something I would like to use for my next hardtail. You seem to be very talented, I checked your website link and the paintings are amazing. And wow, is that the f bomb? Keep em coming!

Lookin' good!

Off topic but do you have any more pictures, details on that frame jig?

I have a narrow glide front with a 21 for my build too. Where are the super narrow trees from or did you fab them? And the rear drop outs are very nice aswell, something I would like to use for my next hardtail. You seem to be very talented, I checked your website link and the paintings are amazing. And wow, is that the f bomb? Keep em coming!
We sell the super narrow trees in 35mm, 39mm and 41mm we just havent gotten to putting them up on the site yet . We also sell the rear drop outs. Yes thats the F bomb we did all the chassis work and some of the sheetmetal work a few years back.

Back