Sold / Found / Inactive - Washers

Kevin Werner

Amatuer
Top Contributor
Reaction score
All spoken for, thanx!
They come 20 to a pack. I used my 4. I don't need to be a warehouse. I will send 4 at time. PM your address, I will even cover the stamp or 2 it takes to send them. These came up in a thread recently. The rubber backed washers can give trouble holding a torque value. It was cheaper to buy 20 the 4 individual so I ended up with extra. Already sent off 2 sets of 4 today.
16482320781067092292158302475883.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you get these on eBay? Can you provide dimensions? thx
This came up on another thread. Mentioned above. It was cheaper to buy 20. I offered to all to send them free no charge. Each set of 4 taped to cardboard (to prevent rattling) cost $0.78. The help this site has given me in small issues is huge.

This came up on another thread. Mentioned above. It was cheaper to buy 20. I offered to all to send them free no charge. Each set of 4 taped to cardboard (to prevent rattling) cost $0.78. The help this site has given me in small issues is huge.
Thx for the detail. Unlike you, I like to have lots of spares, only trouble is finding them when you need them. Lol. Looked at the eBay link. I guess we Canucks must have pi$$ed off the seller because he doesn’t ship to Canada. Go figure.

Back