went to my local town auction yesterday crap,,,,,,,,,

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys well yesterday i went to my towns local auction,,, i was keen to bid on 3-4 things,,, all i succeded in doing was get beat every time i bid on something ,,it can be a long day but i ended up throwing in the towel about 3-30pm and went home upset at myself ,,, oh well i can only hope there,s next year regards oldbiker

It happens... I go to estate auctions from time to time and have gotten some good deals on tools.

When it comes to actions, you have to keep a cool head and not get caught up in the moment. When it comes to my wallet, its better to walk away than to pay too much.

hi guys well yesterday i went to my towns local auction,,, i was keen to bid on 3-4 things,,, all i succeded in doing was get beat every time i bid on something ,,it can be a long day but i ended up throwing in the towel about 3-30pm and went home upset at myself ,,, oh well i can only hope there,s next year regards oldbiker

auctions in oz arnt what they use to be.almost given up going and i use to haunt them.not unusual to see people paying over new prices.and stupid prices for things they dont know if they are even going to work.the biggest trap/laugh is the chinnese tools,people paying over new price for somthing that doesnt work but still looks good.a lot of people dump their stuffed electrical items at the auctions to be sold.but still every once in a while :D

auctions in oz arnt what they use to be.almost given up going and i use to haunt them.not unusual to see people paying over new prices.and stupid prices for things they dont know if they are even going to work.the biggest trap/laugh is the chinnese tools,people paying over new price for somthing that doesnt work but still looks good.a lot of people dump their stuffed electrical items at the auctions to be sold.but still every once in a while :D
....................hi guys this town auction is well known around horsham bordertown kieth... ,,,on sunday they had a 1 owner 1982 t bar toyata sedan in nice condition,,, which sold for $320...... i was keen to see what a 1995 landdrover classic dark blue with matching seats and interior it looked nice ,,,,,but the owner of it had a A4 sheet on the side window stating that new price of his 1995 classic was $105,000 when he purchased it new .. it had about 250thousand kkkkk on the clock ,,it didn,t even get an offer ,,but it was a great day overall ,,i can only look forward to next year with any hope ,,and put some cas away for that regards oldbiker

Back