Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Other

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RatyXS

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Seen a diff variety of bikes here. Just curious what you ride.

Last edited:
1977 D Euro Standard, with upgraded brakes, wheels, shocks, fork, carbs, exhaust, and a lot of other small upgrades. I guess modified stock is the word :)

My bike is stock. I just stripped off all the unnecessary stuff, and raked/stretched it. Basically, fixed the stuff the factory did wrong.

Stock appearing other than mufflers, carbs and cylinders. Suspension and brakes upgraded. The motor not stock 750CC fast for its time. Not a slug today. :D

Love the old originals, they just look right to me. :thumbsup:

I could label mine as upgraded stock. Dual front discs,ss brake lines, rejetted carbs, Koni shocks,progressive fork springs, etc....OK OK I did relocate the upgraded ignition coil, does that make it a custom upgraded stock? LOL!

I converted my '80 heritage special into a drum brake model inspired standard, mild custom. 72 tank and fender, 70 front wheel, 77 seat, 18" rear wheel, BUB exhaust, and a bunch of tweaks. It's a rolling project.

There should be a 'street tracker' category, probably more of those out there than there are 'café racers', and that would clean out the 'other' category to make things more accurate.

Back