What does your screen name mean ?

For me, my name is Taylor, I was called "Tay" when I was a kid( still haven't grown up yet) and I'm a chef in training..

Big George is the result of having a son also by the name of George. Shortly after his birth relatives and friends began to refer to me as Big George and him as Little George. He's 40 now, 6'2" 200 lbs but everyone still calls me Big George and him Little George... Well, thats my story and I'm sticking to it................BG

KYD727 that was the plate number of my first car (which i still own 23 years later).
all my friends started calling me kid and it just stuck.
car was a 71 pontiac lemans sport (see pics).
just a sentimental fool i guess....or, if you ask my wife, just a fool!!

Attachments

• Le Mans pics 002.jpg
    Le Mans pics 002.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 135
When I used to race (RD and RZ 350s) my mechanic at the local shop started calling me HighSpeedhamish.. Hamish is James in Gaelic as Im half Scottish.. oddly I've always had a fast bike... currently a 2005 R1.

DlabKeeg = Bald Geek. Shaved My head in HS once, and a kid called me that. I like it now. The thing I never got was this kid talked backwards(and I mean every word he said was backwards) all though HS:wtf:, and I'm the geek.

Mine is the same as my very first old AOL screen name from wayyyyyyy back when. Had to pick it on the spot as I was signing up for AOL. There was just me and the 3 dogs in the room, so, hence: Emzdogz.

Back in the early 80's i was working on a big petrochemical Gas to gasoline site and my name is Doug and me mate Raj, (nick name) little Indian bloke said skulduggery so skull stuck and i have 5 XS 650's..........What do you mean am i trustworthy:wtf:.....Of course:pimp:

Everyone called me southpaw in highschool because I was a left handed pitcher. I wore #22 in baseball, football, and basketball , so my screen name comes from that.

Grant is my real name but my dad called me Mudcat after the pitcher in the 60's named Mudcat Grant. I also live on the Arkansas river and mudcats are a kind of catfish. Decent eatin' but blue channel cat are much tastier.

because I am a 'silly white kid', had the name on some other forums for a while....not really a kid anymore but really I guess that depends on who I am talking to, those older than 27 may disagree. However I do fight maturity and responsibility as much as one can when I am not out trying to support my wife and future kid(as of today, he or she is still cooking)

Back