what is a 79 xs650 worth with title

XS650nMD

XS650 Member
Reaction score
i just picked this up a couple weeks ago it has a title does not run has compression when i try to crank it. Sat outside for 3 years or so

IMG_0434.JPG

this is it

You do not want that exhaust. I'll take it off your hands......

"What it's worth?"
It's worth doing a bit of carb and electrical cleaning. Possibly new points, plugs and a good application of elbow grease and you might have a good running, reliable machine.
If you just want to flip it to make a few bucks, then whatever you can get for it.
Leo

It is worth what someone is willing to pay. I bought two XS650's Standards one 78 and one 76 both complete 76 locked up but I got the 78 running right away. Price $1000 did I pay too much yes. No titles on either. I did get a title on the 78 through ITS(lucky). Make sure your purchase has a title. Good luck Tony C.

It's already down to bare frame. All I want to know in the condition it's in how much would you pay for it.

Well if you've already taken it apart then it's no longer a motorcycle. XS650 frames with clear title in seller's name usually go for about $200.oo-250.oo Dollars. That means if the title has your name on the front. That does not mean with someone else's name on the front of the title.

Otherwise, we're talking parts and scrap metal.

Back